Enjoy Free Delivery for ALL purchases of $50 and above. *received within 3 working days
{"id":3950235746369,"title":"Omega-3 Fish Oil","handle":"omega-3-fish-oil","description":"\u003cmeta charset=\"utf-8\"\u003e\n\u003ch3\u003e\u003cstrong\u003e3 KEY BENEFITS OF OMEGA 3 FISH OIL\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003col\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eSupports cardiovascular \u0026amp; heart health\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003ePromotes mental well-being\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eEnhances brain and retina functions\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ol\u003e\n\u003cmeta charset=\"utf-8\"\u003e\n\u003cheader class=\"header btClear small\"\u003e\n\u003cdiv class=\"dash\"\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003cspan class=\"headline\"\u003eProduct Description\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/header\u003e\n\u003cdiv class=\"bt_bb_wrapper\"\u003e\n\u003ch2\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eWhat is Omega 3 Fish Oil?\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/h2\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eFish oil is the fat or oil that’s extracted from fish tissue.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eIt usually comes from oily fish, such as herring, tuna, anchovies, and mackerel. Yet it’s sometimes produced from the livers of other fish, as is the case with cod liver oil.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eThe World Health Organization (WHO) recommends eating 1–2 portions of fish per week. This is because the omega-3 fatty acids in fish \u003ca class=\"content-link\" href=\"https:\/\/www.healthline.com\/nutrition\/17-health-benefits-of-omega-3\"\u003eprovide many health benefits\u003c\/a\u003e, including protection against a number of diseases.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eHowever, if you don’t eat 1–2 servings of fish per week, fish oil supplements can help you get enough omega-3s.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eAround 30% of fish oil is made up of omega-3s, while the remaining 70% is made up of other fats. What’s more, fish oil usually contains some vitamin A and D.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eIt’s important to note that the \u003ca class=\"content-link\" href=\"https:\/\/www.healthline.com\/nutrition\/3-types-of-omega-3\"\u003etypes of omega-3s\u003c\/a\u003e found in fish oil have greater health benefits than the omega-3s found in some plant sources.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eThe main omega-3s in fish oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), while the omega-3 in plant sources is mainly alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eAlthough ALA is an essential fatty acid, EPA and DHA have many more health benefits (\u003ca class=\"css-1vclmc2 icon-hl-trusted-source-after\" href=\"https:\/\/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov\/pubmed\/25398754\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener noreferrer\"\u003e1\u003c\/a\u003e, \u003ca class=\"css-1vclmc2 icon-hl-trusted-source-after\" href=\"https:\/\/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov\/pubmed\/16825676\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener noreferrer\"\u003e2\u003c\/a\u003e).\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eIt’s also important to get enough omega-3s because the Western diet has replaced a lot of omega-3s with other fats like omega-6s. This distorted \u003ca class=\"css-1pfv1tf content-link\" href=\"https:\/\/www.healthline.com\/nutrition\/optimize-omega-6-omega-3-ratio\"\u003eratio of fatty acids\u003c\/a\u003e\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003emay contribute to numerous diseases.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cmeta charset=\"utf-8\"\u003e\n\u003ch2\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eOmega 3 Health Benefits\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/h2\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cimg class=\"alignnone size-full wp-image-9538\" src=\"https:\/\/byherbs.sg\/wp-content\/uploads\/Omega-3-benefits_graphic2.jpg\" alt=\"\" width=\"800\" height=\"2791\" srcset=\"https:\/\/byherbs.sg\/wp-content\/uploads\/Omega-3-benefits_graphic2.jpg 800w, https:\/\/byherbs.sg\/wp-content\/uploads\/Omega-3-benefits_graphic2-640x2233.jpg 640w, https:\/\/byherbs.sg\/wp-content\/uploads\/Omega-3-benefits_graphic2-320x1116.jpg 320w, https:\/\/byherbs.sg\/wp-content\/uploads\/Omega-3-benefits_graphic2-600x2093.jpg 600w\" sizes=\"(max-width: 800px) 100vw, 800px\"\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003c\/div\u003e","published_at":"2019-08-20T15:41:30+08:00","created_at":"2019-08-20T15:41:30+08:00","vendor":"Millenia Herbs Pte Ltd","type":"Nutrition Supplement","tags":["Nutrition Supplement"],"price":3500,"price_min":3500,"price_max":3500,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":29542262276161,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"0617390631426","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Omega-3 Fish Oil","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":3500,"weight":173,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":8,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":""}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0749\/5921\/products\/omega3fishoil.png?v=1571444280"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0749\/5921\/products\/omega3fishoil.png?v=1571444280","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":1761699070017,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":600,"width":600,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0749\/5921\/products\/omega3fishoil.png?v=1569286524"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":600,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0749\/5921\/products\/omega3fishoil.png?v=1569286524","width":600}],"content":"\u003cmeta charset=\"utf-8\"\u003e\n\u003ch3\u003e\u003cstrong\u003e3 KEY BENEFITS OF OMEGA 3 FISH OIL\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003col\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eSupports cardiovascular \u0026amp; heart health\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003ePromotes mental well-being\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eEnhances brain and retina functions\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ol\u003e\n\u003cmeta charset=\"utf-8\"\u003e\n\u003cheader class=\"header btClear small\"\u003e\n\u003cdiv class=\"dash\"\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003cspan class=\"headline\"\u003eProduct Description\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/header\u003e\n\u003cdiv class=\"bt_bb_wrapper\"\u003e\n\u003ch2\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eWhat is Omega 3 Fish Oil?\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/h2\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eFish oil is the fat or oil that’s extracted from fish tissue.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eIt usually comes from oily fish, such as herring, tuna, anchovies, and mackerel. Yet it’s sometimes produced from the livers of other fish, as is the case with cod liver oil.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eThe World Health Organization (WHO) recommends eating 1–2 portions of fish per week. This is because the omega-3 fatty acids in fish \u003ca class=\"content-link\" href=\"https:\/\/www.healthline.com\/nutrition\/17-health-benefits-of-omega-3\"\u003eprovide many health benefits\u003c\/a\u003e, including protection against a number of diseases.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eHowever, if you don’t eat 1–2 servings of fish per week, fish oil supplements can help you get enough omega-3s.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eAround 30% of fish oil is made up of omega-3s, while the remaining 70% is made up of other fats. What’s more, fish oil usually contains some vitamin A and D.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eIt’s important to note that the \u003ca class=\"content-link\" href=\"https:\/\/www.healthline.com\/nutrition\/3-types-of-omega-3\"\u003etypes of omega-3s\u003c\/a\u003e found in fish oil have greater health benefits than the omega-3s found in some plant sources.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eThe main omega-3s in fish oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), while the omega-3 in plant sources is mainly alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eAlthough ALA is an essential fatty acid, EPA and DHA have many more health benefits (\u003ca class=\"css-1vclmc2 icon-hl-trusted-source-after\" href=\"https:\/\/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov\/pubmed\/25398754\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener noreferrer\"\u003e1\u003c\/a\u003e, \u003ca class=\"css-1vclmc2 icon-hl-trusted-source-after\" href=\"https:\/\/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov\/pubmed\/16825676\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener noreferrer\"\u003e2\u003c\/a\u003e).\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eIt’s also important to get enough omega-3s because the Western diet has replaced a lot of omega-3s with other fats like omega-6s. This distorted \u003ca class=\"css-1pfv1tf content-link\" href=\"https:\/\/www.healthline.com\/nutrition\/optimize-omega-6-omega-3-ratio\"\u003eratio of fatty acids\u003c\/a\u003e\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003emay contribute to numerous diseases.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cmeta charset=\"utf-8\"\u003e\n\u003ch2\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eOmega 3 Health Benefits\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/h2\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cimg class=\"alignnone size-full wp-image-9538\" src=\"https:\/\/byherbs.sg\/wp-content\/uploads\/Omega-3-benefits_graphic2.jpg\" alt=\"\" width=\"800\" height=\"2791\" srcset=\"https:\/\/byherbs.sg\/wp-content\/uploads\/Omega-3-benefits_graphic2.jpg 800w, https:\/\/byherbs.sg\/wp-content\/uploads\/Omega-3-benefits_graphic2-640x2233.jpg 640w, https:\/\/byherbs.sg\/wp-content\/uploads\/Omega-3-benefits_graphic2-320x1116.jpg 320w, https:\/\/byherbs.sg\/wp-content\/uploads\/Omega-3-benefits_graphic2-600x2093.jpg 600w\" sizes=\"(max-width: 800px) 100vw, 800px\"\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003c\/div\u003e"}

Omega-3 Fish Oil

Product Description

3 KEY BENEFITS OF OMEGA 3 FISH OIL

  1. Supports cardiovascular & heart health
  2. Promotes mental well-being
  3. Enhances brain and retina functions

Product Description

What is Omega 3 Fish Oil?

Fish oil is the fat or oil that’s extracted from fish tissue.

It usually comes from oily fish, such as herring, tuna, anchovies, and mackerel. Yet it’s sometimes produced from the livers of other fish, as is the case with cod liver oil.

The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends eating 1–2 portions of fish per week. This is because the omega-3 fatty acids in fish provide many health benefits, including protection against a number of diseases.

However, if you don’t eat 1–2 servings of fish per week, fish oil supplements can help you get enough omega-3s.

Around 30% of fish oil is made up of omega-3s, while the remaining 70% is made up of other fats. What’s more, fish oil usually contains some vitamin A and D.

It’s important to note that the types of omega-3s found in fish oil have greater health benefits than the omega-3s found in some plant sources.

The main omega-3s in fish oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), while the omega-3 in plant sources is mainly alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).

Although ALA is an essential fatty acid, EPA and DHA have many more health benefits (12).

It’s also important to get enough omega-3s because the Western diet has replaced a lot of omega-3s with other fats like omega-6s. This distorted ratio of fatty acids may contribute to numerous diseases.

Omega 3 Health Benefits

Maximum quantity available reached.